While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is the trust of our customers. Keeping customer information safe, and using it only as our customers want us to, is a priority for all of us at VIAJES ANITA . Here, then, is our promise to our individual clients:
– We will safeguard, in accordance with strict security and confidentiality regulations, any information that our clients share with us.
– We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum necessary to provide superior service to our customers, including advising our customers on our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
– We will allow only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
– We will not disclose customer information to any outside organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
– Whenever we engage other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to adhere to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
– We will try to keep customer files complete, up-to-date and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information (except where prohibited by law) and how to notify us of errors, which we will promptly correct.
Information we collect:
When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information about you which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and data about your computer. However, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. Also, if a user is under 18 years of age, unless consent is obtained from their parent / guardian, they are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Information on the use of the website:
We automatically collect IP addresses and website usage information from you when you visit our website. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our website in an aggregate way, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each website, and the duration of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected:
We may use the information in the following ways:
– For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
– To send you email notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers or to contact you in some other way.
– To improve existing functions or develop new functions, products and services.
– To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see, based on personal characteristics or preferences.
– We may combine the information we collect from you at http://www.viajes-anita.com with the information you provide us in connection with the use of our other products, services and website.
We use cookie technology to help visitors and customers move more quickly around our site. When you enter our website or take advantage of several key features, we may transfer cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a website and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in the memory of your computer.
The personally identifiable information that we collect about you is stored on servers with limited access. We will maintain security measures to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Since the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international level. Therefore, by browsing http://www.viajes-anita.com and communicating with us electronically, you acknowledge and agree that we process your personal data in this way.
Comments and questions: